Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Ranch.

Both sides of my family own land. My Dad's side has a Ranch in Beaver. We decided to stop there on the way home to St. George. Andrew had never been there. It was better weather, and so pretty. We collected some wild flowers and put them on my great grandpa's grave. It was way fun and interesting to wander around up there. I hadn't been there for years. We went into some of the old cabins. One of them had a bunch of old sayings and poems written all over the wall. We found one written by my Grandpa (who died when I was 5). It was really really cool to read that. I feel like for the first time in my life, I celebrated Memorial day the right way.























The view of the Ranch from the gravesite on the hill.



























yes, I know. My hair looks like a crazy lion wild woman.




HOPE YOU ALL HAD A HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!

2 comments:

The Busey Family said...

Great pictures...I love all of the adventures that you guys take.

Unknown said...

Heard about it ,first time seeing pictures of it. Thank you. AWSOME!!!

Relax. Be nice. Whatever.