Since the concert got cancelled, & I spent most of the night crying about it, we tried and tried to think of something that could be equal in fun-ness. Camping sounded great. Except not with Jaxon. Basically everything sounded fun minus Jaxon. (We do love Jaxon, but we NEEDED a break!) We finally decided that if we went to Richfield, My mom would gladly take Jax. We could go fourwheeling and go get pumpkins.
SO, WE DID.
One of the things that I look forward to every fall, is this! Going to Richfield to my Grandpa's Pumpkin Patch! It's like EVERYBODYS favorite place to go get pumpkins. He takes you on a hayride & lets you pick out pumpkins. He's the cheapest too. He gives away a lot free pumpkins to family (of course!) and schools, and probably anyone else who looks like they need it. He's just really nice that way.
We came here last year & Jax wasn't really old enough to appreciate it. Now, since he's obsessed with every vehicle there is, and can recognize and say it, HE LOVED IT! He's such a smartie pants!
Here's my Dad, who actually for once, doesn't purposely have his hand over his face. Maybe he's getting used to it by now, or maybe its because he's losing weight. He's lost about 50 lbs in like a month and a half. I'm proud of the old guy. Jax looks ultra ornery, but don't let him fool you. He actually does that face when he is LOVING something. He's so into it, that there's no time for things like smiling.


Oh and here's andy & I before we went to the Pumpkin Patch. We had sort of a "date". We went on a long fourwheeler ride that was VERY much needed. (It's been soooooo long since we've been on a good ride)


And here's the famous man himself. Making dreams come true everyday. Haha, is that cheesy or what? Gotta love this cool Grandpa.
Here's a delightful picture of Jax & myself. Jax looks like he can't wait to get away from his awful mother & I look like I need to go get ready for the day. Both are infact very true.




Heres a train that my Grandpa built. He's amazing like that. They give train rides out at the pumpkin patch too. Jax loved it, obviously. Just look at that serious/mad face.
Ok , there's a smile.
My Dad taught Andrew to ride the tractor. Andrew loves being manly like that. I've yet to learn.
Here's a picture my Mom will be thanking me for. Yes, you're welcome mom!











3 comments:
So cute! I love a little time away from the kids. makes me a much better mom!
I'll bet Jaxon was in heaven on that trip. How cute!
Yeah thanks!!! I look awful as usual. But they are darling of my baby. Sorry-toddler.
Post a Comment