Today is my brother Carson's mission farewell in Richfield. He is going to Leeds, England. He leaves this Thursday! Here are some pics of today! I had to pester everyone to get them, and take a lot without people knowing! I swear, if I wasn't here to take pics, no one would! So many people came!
Carson & My Grandma
Carson and his friends. our family!! Jax & Uncle Tanner
Hey! Well... I'm not loving being back in Utah. I do not know why but I got super attached to TN. Maybe it was the joy of having NOTHING to do all summer. I am so exhausted right now I want to die!... well, really just sleep. My new Kindergarteners are way cute though and I'm already starting to get way attached. How have you guys been? I think about you guys all the time and wish we could hang out. Your posts are always darling and make me wish we all lived closer together. :(
Hi Talbots! Sorry to hear about the apartment fiasco-I hope things are better now with the apartment. Jaxon is so big now and so cute! Kevin is convinced that Hunter is still a newborn and I'm wanting him to be a big boy, so we are clashing on the highchair thing. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get one soon. Michigan is pretty, different scenery than Utah, but still pretty. The humidity is killing my hair though-curly every single day. Hope Andrew is doing ok and found a great job. We miss having such fun neighbors that always let us borrow eggs or sugar! :) Keep in touch, talk to ya later!
2 comments:
Hey! Well... I'm not loving being back in Utah. I do not know why but I got super attached to TN. Maybe it was the joy of having NOTHING to do all summer. I am so exhausted right now I want to die!... well, really just sleep. My new Kindergarteners are way cute though and I'm already starting to get way attached. How have you guys been? I think about you guys all the time and wish we could hang out. Your posts are always darling and make me wish we all lived closer together. :(
Hi Talbots! Sorry to hear about the apartment fiasco-I hope things are better now with the apartment. Jaxon is so big now and so cute! Kevin is convinced that Hunter is still a newborn and I'm wanting him to be a big boy, so we are clashing on the highchair thing. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get one soon. Michigan is pretty, different scenery than Utah, but still pretty. The humidity is killing my hair though-curly every single day. Hope Andrew is doing ok and found a great job. We miss having such fun neighbors that always let us borrow eggs or sugar! :) Keep in touch, talk to ya later!
Post a Comment